Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wild Woman Wednesday



Photo credit:  Advanced Style
I’d like to take this Wild Woman Wednesday to tell you about a most amazing woman that I read about recently.  Her name is Ruth Kobin and she is 101 years old and still doing Pilates!  She can be seen on www.youtube.com, and has been featured in Pilates Style Magazine, the Huffington Post, and Advanced Style.  

Ruth started taking classes in her late 80s, and they help her feel strong and healthy and relieve her aches and pains.  I love her attitude, because she says you are NEVER too old to exercise and stay active.  Women like Ruth, and Ernestine Shepherd (whom I featured in a previous blog click HERE) are my heros, along with the women I train in the Pilates Studio who are in their 70s and 80s and still going strong doing Pilates and Yoga and living life to the fullest.  They give a whole new meaning to one of my favorite mantras – LIVE JUICY!!!

Check out these links:





Photo Credit: Advanced Style
I hope you will be inspired by reading about beautiful and forever young Ruth and watching her videos on youtube.  As we talked about in yesterday’s blog, maybe this will help you eliminate excuses from your life in August when trying to find ways not to exercise! 

I hope to still be life coaching and teaching Pilates when I’m 100!!!  Bless Ruth’s heart, what a wild woman!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment