Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tally It Tuesday

Do you know how many calories you burn a day? 

That's really important to know, because based on that number, you will determine how many calories a day you need to gain/maintain/lose weight as you calculate your food intake (fuel for the body).  

There was a great article by Aaron Snyder on just this, and even I (yes, I am a fearful math-phoebic) was able to figure it out!  I share this with you today (I figured out mine using an Excel spreadsheet).  

I've copied it below, but you can also read it at the original site:  

http://www.dailystrength.org/health_blogs/aaron-snyder/article/how-to-calculate-how-many-calories-you-burn-per-day

So grab your spreadsheet or calculator, figure it out, and make your meals COUNT for the maximum nutritional content!

Blessings,

Coach Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment