Thursday, August 11, 2011

Frugal Friday

We usually link frugality with monetary economics. However, this weekend, I'd like you to think of it more as personal physical economics. How can you curb the spending of yourself? Think of ways to block off small amounts of time for yourself -- take 15 minutes to breath and stretch. Talk a walk, take a nap, turn off the TV early and read or just go to bed early for a change. Even change turns into dollars, so think of little bits of time as adding up to a better investment in YOU! Relax, renew, recooperate -- take stock in yourself, and watch the dividends of less stress and better health rise!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been consciously not turning on the tv when I get home and getting on my knees and thanking the Lord for getting me through another day. The peace and quiet is so good for my soul and I can fee HIS presence surrounding me amidst all the turmoil that is in my life right now. It is the best medicine in the world!

    ReplyDelete