Thursday, January 26, 2012

Motivated Monday


I just came back from an amazing weekend of being trained on the Pilates Reformer. I currently am a certified Pilates mat instructor, and because I’m so passionate about Pilates (because it transformed my body), I wanted to go further and get my certification on the Pilates Reformer.

I had the privilege of being trained by Frankie Puglisi, owner and Educational Director of The Pilates Institute of America. She was such a warm, fun-loving personality – and she specializes in offering the best in Pilates teacher training. If it has anything to do with Pilates, she knows about it! I encourage you to visit her site to learn more about Pilates by clicking HERE.

The others students ranged from beginners to seasoned master instructors who were refreshing their skills, and the energy in that room helped inspire me to be the best I could be, both as a health professional and on a personal level as well. I can’t wait until the end of April to attend Pilates Reformer II.

It’s been over five years since I made the decision to begin my journey of better health, losing 50 pounds, and pursuing my passion of helping other women be their best in every area of life. If you had told me then where I would be today, I don’t know that I would have been able to envision that. But it just takes the first step. So please, start today. Work your baby step muscle and get out there to begin your own journey to the life and dreams you have in your heart, soul and spirit.

You’ll never know what’s around the corner until you take the first step!

Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment