Monday, May 5, 2014

Motivation Monday

I'd like to take this Motivation Monday to announce that I am now an official independent Beachbody® coach!  In addition, I am psyched up to switch up my workout routine by adding the P90x to my routine, along with my "Linda's Lollapalooza Wedding Workout" that I'm training myself for... since the big day is only six weeks and four days away - that's right, in 46 days I have a beautiful wedding dress to fit into as I walk down the aisle to that man o'mine!  Yikes!  Is there any woman that doesn't freak out a bit about her body when faced with this?!?!?!  I love a workout motivational phrase I read recently:  "The harder you work out, the weaker his knees will be!"  LOL!

So, I am adding P90x to my repertoire of Pilates mat, Pilates Reformer, Body & Soul group fitness, kettlebells, TRX and stretching.  Yeah, I get bored easy!  

In addition, I am adding a delicious and nutritious health option to my clean and healthy eating habits - the Shakeology® shakes.  I have known about them for awhile and curious, so after research and then taste tasting them, I was sold!  Talk about yum-eeeeee!  Lovin' it - I feel like I'm cheating when I have this mouth-watering, creamy, icy cold and oh-so-satisfying shake.  What's better than that?!?!?

If you'd like to join me in kicking up your own workout, here are my links:

Shakeology:  www.shakeology.com/coachlindabush
Beachbody P90x:  http://www.beachbody.com/coachlindabush

And while I'm taking a brief sabbatical from life coaching until after the wedding dust settles, mark it on your calendar that I'll be back coaching in person, via email, phone or Facetime/Skype in July!  In the meantime, keep following me here, and join me as I coach myself into the best physical shape of my life.

Blessings for your optimal 360 health,



No comments:

Post a Comment