Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wild Woman Wednesday

Wild women work… hard!  But… are we sabotaging ourselves in the workplace without even realizing it?  I read a fascinating article today by Carol Kinsey Gorman, author of “The Nonverbal Advantage” and “The Silent Language of Leaders.”  It is on common body language traps for women in the workplace.  I’ve always been interested in body language and this article was an eye-opener.  Here’s the link:  


In a similar article in Forbes Magazine, staff writer Jenna Goudreau writes “Is Your Body Language Costing You a Promotion?”  Read it here at:  


So today, I ask you wild women to exercise your “what is my body saying to the world” muscles and see if you are ensnared in any of these body language traps!  I welcome feedback on what you think about this editorial!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment