Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Musings

Ryder Carroll's Bullet Journal System
Happy first Monday of 2014!!!  To start you off on a positive note, I'd like to share with you a new organizing idea I was introduced to over the weekend.  It's called a "bullet journal" and was created by Ryder Carroll - his website can be found at www.bulletjournal.com.  What is especially cool about the journal is that you don't have to purchase anything from his site, or any fancy-schmancy stuff/gadgetry.  While he recommends the Moleskin line of journals with grid paper, you can use any notebook that works best for you - lined, blank, large, small... it's up to you.

This idea is appealing to my desire to be as organized as possible as frugally as possible, and as simply/quickly as possible.  I admit I'm an Evernote addict (www.evernote.com), but might just use this journal as my paper "go to" when it's not convenient to get connected to Evernote.  Very appealing!


Please enjoy the video and I welcome your comments and feedback, as well as your own ideas on what organizing system you use!  Here's to a most remarkable 2014 for us all!

Blessings,

Coach Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment