Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Monday Madness

One of my favorite websites has done it again.  Eat This, Not That! has given us an outRAGEous list of the craziest food creations out there in the world of eateries.  Now as you know, I believe in eating mindfully and intentionally - and if my intention includes satisfying the occasional (and I do mean occasional as in once or twice a year) craving for a cheeseburger, then so be it.  I build my calorie budget around it, I have my cheeseburger and life is good and my body doesn't explode or automatically gain 20 pounds overnight.  'Nuff said.

However... whoever invented these unbelievable creations make Dr. Frankenstein look like a saint.  Even "Big Frankie" himself wouldn't eat these concoctions!  With soaring calories (upwards to 2,800 calories -- yes, 2,800 calories -- almost two days' worth) -- in one dessert), unfriendly fats, and treacherous trans fats meals (and I say that loosely) are flat out dangerous.  

So without further adieu, swing over to this article: http://eatthis.womenshealthmag.com/slide/kfc-double-down?slideshow=185172#sharetagsfocus  and check out what NOT to eat!

Blessings,

Coach Linda Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment