Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tasty Tuesday


Photo Credit:  www.smashedpeasandcarrots.com
Good morning wild women!  Today I’m sharing a recipe (and link) for “No-Bake Energy Bites” – from Maggie of www.smashedpeasandcarrots.com.  It’s a quick and easy snack that you can vary with many products to accommodate your palate, dietary restrictions and taste!  It’s also pretty healthy to boot.  What a find, yes? 

And, if you really want to ramp it up and have it explode with nutrition and flavor, you can add a scoop of Shakeology® – talk about terrific!  Remember, you can go to my link by clicking on the this photo at:

www.shakeology.com/coachlindabush

for more info and to start making this truly amazing shake a part of your success path to optimal health.  I just love it and can’t stop telling people how GREAT I feel now that it’s part of my daily health/wellness and nutrition plan. I went for the challenge, and I am so glad I did!

So enjoy your quick bites, stay healthy, shake it up with Shakeology®, and choose to exercise your option to have an amazing day!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment