Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wild Woman Wednesday

Cape May Sunset in August  - Copyright @2013 Coach Linda Bush
Hi all!  I’m back from vacation where I took some time to do Pilates on the beach, watched a few sunsets, wrote, took some photographs, did some journaling and saw some sites in beautiful Cape May, NJ.  It was a very relaxing, laid back vacation – not the usual “run everywhere, do everything, cram all the fun in because we’re on VACATION!!!” kind of vacation that leaves you more tired and worn out than before you left home!  I even lost a few pounds, because I became more aware of my portions and eating – my day was slower and more intentional, so I didn’t think I was hungry just because other folks were having lunch, or the clock said it was supposed to be the conventional time to eat.  I discovered I really didn’t always need as much food as I normally eat.  Now the goal is to maintain that sensibility having entered back into my little hamster wheel of life schedule!

And speaking of goals… (nice segue, yes?)

As we kiss goodbye the summer of 2013 and look with excitement and happy expectation to my very favorite season, Autumn, it’s a good time to revisit your 2013 goals.  How are you doing?  Take some time this week to look over these areas of your life:
  1. Spiritual
  2. Financial
  3. Health
  4.  Family/Friends/Relationships
  5.  Spouse/Significant Other/Romance
  6. Personal Growth & Learning
  7. Fun, Leisure & Recreation
  8. Career/Education

What’s going on in these areas for you?  Do you have specific set goals for some or all of these areas?  

Three months from today, on December 4th, if you were to turn around and look back, what would you like to say you had achieved?  What steps did you take?

It’s your wild and crazy life, Wild Women, and if you don’t aim for something specific, you will hit what you aim for – nothing specific.  Exercise your create your life dream muscles this week.  It’s also a great time to consider some life coaching to help put feet to those dreams – contact me today and let’s get started!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment