Thursday, January 26, 2012

Too Much Tuesday


I’ve done it again. The second half of January through to the end of the month my calendar is so jam-packed I may not have time to shave both legs until Valentine’s Day, and all I dream about and crave is a 24-hour nap! I have a confession to make. I’m the queen of too much. I take on too much and think I can do it all and then have some time left over so I schedule something ELSE. It is a habitually problem that I‘ve been working on for years, and this month was, shall we say, not my shining moment of victory?


Between work, school, teaching, working out, going for my pilates reformer and kettle bell certifications, and finding time to dance, hang out with friends, and do the other small million or so other things that we all have to do in life, I am just exhausted. I’m burning the candle at both ends and feel like I’m about at the end of my rope.

One goal for February is to build more margin into my life. Keep a lookout for the Book of the Month I will be featuring in February on margins. That will surely be the book I will be reading in February. That is, if I ever get done of January’s book!

I know each and every one of you reading this knows exactly what I’m going through right now. Let’s all exercise our margins muscle and try to build a little time for ourselves in the coming days, shall we? Time to renew, refresh, and restore our weary wild woman bones? Well, I’m off to daydream about a lovely little nap…zzzzzzzz

Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment