Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wild Woman Wednesday


Wild Woman have vision!

Today I want you to exercise your creativity, your inner spark, and your inner athlete. There was a great article about Vision Board creation on the website www.athleta.net that I’d like to share with you today.

A vision board is a collage of things you want to do, be, create and achieve in your life. It’s fun and doesn’t cost a penny! You can focus it on one specific area of your life (this article highlights your inner athlete), or you could create one that encompasses every area of your life.
There’s no rules, no boundaries, and I encourage you to color outside the lines to your heart’s content!!! Use crayons, markers, paints, anything that represents YOU and YOUR DREAMS.

Click HERE to read the article. I would love to see some of your results, so feel free to email me a scanned picture and I’ll post it here to inspire and encourage your wild woman sisters.
Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment