Monday, March 3, 2014

Marriage-Minded Monday

You may be asking yourself, where has Linda been? 

You may have been swinging by for tips, tricks, communication and a few giggles to find the same old-same old from a week ago Thursday.  

My apologies.  I have a good reason - I have been in shock. What?  Did something bad happen?  No, no... not at all.  In fact, just the opposite.  I have become engaged to be married to my wonderful future hubs! After a lovely dinner with his family, I opened my fortune cookie and - BAM - there it was, a little piece of paper with the words, "Linda, will you marry me?"  BIG points for creativity!  Talk about being ultra-oober-surprised!!! I have been in a two week flurry of frenzied fun!  And with the wedding coming up in just sixteen short weeks, you can bet your booty that I will be featuring LOTS of workout info - because I am designing my very own "Linda's Lollapalooza Wedding Workout"!!!  

As I create my program, I am also searching the net for the best of the best.  Naturally, there will be LOTS and LOTS of pilates involved, and speaking of booties, today's video clip is a great ten minute "Bootie Barre" exercise segment that will get you kicking your own booty!  After all, when you're walking up the aisle, all eyes are on you and with your back to your family and friends, you want to be sure everything is "in place"!

So enjoy this workout -- here's two separate links that should each take you to the same video clip:

http://youtu.be/1OTZ7mMNnss

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/93660867224986720/

and have a fantastic day starting your week off right with some new exercises!

Blessings,

Coach Linda Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment