Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mull-It-Over Monday


Girl Before a Mirror by Pablo Picasso
A few years ago, Steve Jobs’ message to Stanford’s graduating class included statement:

“I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself, ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”


Sit with this question today… take a few quiet minutes and really mull it over in your mind, heart and soul.  What do you need to change?  It’s that simple… and that hard.  As you face your week, let this permeate every breath you take – would you want to do what you are about to do today?

Blessings,

Coach Linda
609-331-9833


Ready to change?  Life coaching is a great way to start the journey to the life you want.  Call today!

No comments:

Post a Comment