Thursday, September 13, 2012

Think About It Thursday

Yesterday I mentioned that I have always been a procrastinator. It’s something I fight daily and I know many of you wage the same war. It’s not in one area, I’m an equal opportunity diversity-rich procrastinator.

Today I read a very interesting blog written by Ariane Benefit on her blog www.arinebenefit.com on procrastination and I wanted to pass it along to you here today. Here’s the link:

http://arianebenefit.com/blog/2012/08/11/chronic-procrastination-and-resistance-why-we-procrastinate/

One of her points made me smile – she says routine procrastinators always have a valid reason. Ain’t it the truth?!?!?! Honey, I can drag my feel and put things off with justifications a mile long until the cows come home! Since the first child told their teacher they didn’t have their homework because the dawg ate it, we have procrastinated until it has risen to an art form!

So, exercise your “do it now” muscles and take a moment to read this article. Don’t put it off!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment