Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tasty Tuesday

Photo by Gina Homokla - www.skinnytaste.com

Oh, have I got a healthy, budget-friendly and mouth-wateringly terrific recipe for you today!  It is so simple to make and can be made ahead of time, and then it’s still good for leftovers (if there’s any left).  

I found it on a great website I surf regularly called www.skinnytaste.com by Gina Homolka.  It’s Lemon Asparagus Couscous Salad with Tomatoes.  I made it on Sunday and served it with my Mother’s Day brunch and it was just sooooo yummy and easy.  Then I packed some up for lunch the next day. 

This website not only has some wonderful recipes, but the photography is beautiful as well, a feast for the eyes as well as the tummy!  You can also take any leftover veggies, chicken, fish… whatever… and toss it with some couscous for another “bonus meal”! 

Exercise your inner Julia Child (or in this case, Gina Homolka) today and dish yourself up some of this recipe!!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment