Monday, July 16, 2012

Manic to Motivated Monday

Another manic Monday? Weary wilted week ahead? Stuck in a rut? I've always liked beginning something new on a Monday! It feels fresh and new and I get a sense of being motivated and energized.

In my reading today I came across a good article from the website www.wisebread.com on change that was do-able without being overwhelming.

http://www.wisebread.com/the-benefits-of-changing-your-routine

Are you good at making lists but would like to change out the humdrum standard linear thinking to do list? How about brainstorming by using a mind map? It's a fun visual way to dump your thoughts on paper and could jump start your brain.

Here's a link to ten free online mind mapping links:

http://freenuts.com/top-10-free-online-mind-mapping-tools/

I don't endorse any one particular program but it's worth a look-see exploration! I like mind mapping by hand using colored pens or markers.

So... Exercise your change it up muscles and start your week off with something new!

Blessings,
Coach Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment