Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wild Woman Wednesday

Are you kidding me?  Shut the front door!  Get outta here!  For real?
Wild Women Share!

How great is it when you get together with your besties/gal pals and share information on any and everything?  Last Friday night I had the privilege of going out to dinner with three fantastic friends, and we talked for hours about finance, travel, food, careers, motherhood, retirement options… concepts, notions, laughter and inspiration flowed!

Then just this morning I was chatting with two coworkers and we were discussing finances and how to save money, etc.  It’s amazing the ideas you can come up with, and how one good idea will spark another.
So here’s my frugal “friend find” to share with my Wild Women readers today as we continue in our “Frugal in ‘14” theme…  

I love my Kindle, and I love recipes, and of course the two just go hand-in-hand when you think of how many wonderful cookbooks are out there.  However… it’s all too easy to rack up debt faster than a bunch of good recipes.  What’s a cook-and-book lover to do???? 

I found a great website over at www.moneysavingmom.com, where she lists all kinds of FREE KINDLE BOOKS ON AMAZON!!!!  Oh yeah, woo-hoo, I hit the motherlode!!!  So far this year I have saved over $300 on free books.  Yep, three Benjamins and change!  How great is that?!?!?!  I’ve gotten a variety of different books, and today I snagged several cookbooks.  Here’s the link (which also does include some books for a minimal cost as well):  http://moneysavingmom.com/tag/free-ebooks.  One thing – you have to snatch up these savings quickly over at Amazon, because the free price tag isn’t forever.  If you don’t get it that day, it might go up to full price next time to click. 

I hope this will get you saving and reading today.  Go wild!  And do email me at linda@coachlindabush.com with all your tips and tricks on how you are saving money this Frugal February!  Best ideas will be posted here on the blog!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment