Saturday, August 20, 2011

Battery Running Low?

Today we're addressing the topic of exercising your drained laptop battery! Hey you never know what we're going to coach you on here!! It's all life!

In Yahoo's video feature episode of Upgrade Your Life, Yahoo! News' Becky Worley shows us how to help laptop batteries last longer ... and what to do when they run out! This is of particular interest to me, as I recently did purchase a new battery for my laptop, which seemed to have zero zip when it came to unplugging for usage on the go. I was forever trying to find the nearest outlet (no, no, not for shopping therapy, to plug in my laptop).

Seems my laptop and I shared the same problem - no oomph (yes, a high technical trainer term) when needed. Where is that energizing bunny when I need him?

Stay tuned for future posts on how to keep your own battery/energy in top notch condition as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment